Tyre Shine Extreme is based on our popular Tyre Shine Plus but contains silicone giving a much thicker application and a great finish.
Tyre Shine Extreme is an ultra long life, solvent rubber dressing ideally suited to new and used tyres. It restores and enhances the appearance of tyres and other rubber surfaces and dries quickly to leave a very long lasting satin gloss finish. Ideal for use on a pitch or externally stored vehicles.
This product is used in car dealerships and carwashes nationwide. Extremely easy to use and highly economical, for best results make sure tyre is thoroughly cleaned and dried and then simply paint onto tyre surface and allow to dry, use a cloth to wipe away any excess that may drip onto your alloy. A second coat may be required if the tyre has not been coated previously.
We get a lot of good feedback from our customers about Tyre Shine Extreme, many of which have tried most of the leading brands.
Not suitable for rubber mats or pedal covers as it may make them slippery.
This product is not suitable for bodyshops as it contains silicone. We also do a non silicone version of this product called Tyre Shine Plus.
- Make sure tyre is clean and dry
- Paint or spray onto tyre wall
- Use a cloth to wipe away any excess
- Allow to dry
- A second coat may be required if tyre has not been coated before
- Harmful - May cause lung damage if swallowed
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Keep away from sources of ignition
- Do not breathe vapour/spray
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes
- If swallowed, do not induce vomiting: seek medical advice immediately